Wello is looking to hire a full-time or part-time Special Projects Intern. As a member of a highly-motivated team, you will work closely with the two Co-Founders to plan and execute on various projects. Projects will include market research, social media and online marketing, among others. If you would like to be involved with an exciting, fast-growing start-up in the health and wellness space, we’d love to tell you more about the opportunity.
WHAT IS WELLO
Wello makes it easier for people to get and stay fit. We do this by connecting users with certified fitness professionals over live, 2-way video. Workouts happen anywhere with an internet connection. Clients get the benefits of working out with a trainer – accountability and effectiveness – without the hassle and cost of going to the gym.
WHAT MAKES WELLO SPECIAL
- Our vision is to build a recognized health and wellness platform for learning and doing
- We are a small and hungry team
- We launched publicly in July 2012 and are at an exciting point in our growth
- We are funded by well-known VCs and Angels
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Availability to work from the Wello Office in San Francisco at least 1 day per week
- A desire to learn new skills and be challenged
- An ability to take initiative and ownership with limited direction
- Completed 2-3 years of school in pursuit of a BA or BS
- An impressive academic record and extracurricular involvements
NICE TO HAVES:
- A passion for health and wellness
- Experience working at a start-up
THE LEADERSHIP TEAM
Co- Founder and co-CEO Ann Scott Plante worked at Bain & Company. BA Dartmouth, MBA Stanford. Fellow co-founder and co-CEO, Leslie Silverglide, previously founded and sold Mixt Greens, a quick-service restaurant group. BA Johns Hopkins, MSc Oxford, MBA Stanford. Amol Kher, Wello’s CTO, led teams at Netflix, Google and Microsoft.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply at https://apply.sortbox.co/z/xfvc
Questions? Email [email protected]